Textbook: Gomez-Mejia, L. R., Balkin, D. B., & Cardy, R. L. (2016). Managing human resources (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education. ISBN: 9780133029697.
You will be required to write substantive replies to 2 other classmates’ papers. Their papers are uploaded as AM and DR. The replies to AM and DR must be a minimum of 260 words. Each reply must include at least 3 scholarly resources. Acceptable sources must include the textbook, the Bible, and outside scholarly articles.
Substantive replies, in contrast to perfunctory replies, add value to the forum, enhance learning, and contain references to any new concepts or ideas presented.
The following will aid you in successfully composing substantive responses:
• Compare/contrast the findings of others with your research.
• Compare how the findings of others relate/add to the concepts learned in the required readings.
• Share additional knowledge regarding the key topic that relates to the thread.
The replies must be in current APA format (6th edition) and must include a reference page under each student paper.
Important: Label your paper with the student initials that you are responding to. For example, if you are responding to AM’s paper then write, “this response is for AM”. In addition, each response to each student paper must have their own references. Do not combine all the references for all students at the end of the paper. Place the appropriate references under the response of the applicable student’s paper.
The replies must be written in U.S. English.
In addition, the paper must meet the following standards:
• The content of the paper is well developed and fully addresses all aspects of the assignment. Homemade porn https://www.amateurest.com/ USA.
• The paper is written well and is fluid, well organized, and engaging.
• The sources are adequate and substantial for the paper and include the required amount for each reply.
• For each reply, provide integration of a biblical concept that supports your response. Biblical integration is more than just quoting a verse. Be sure to explain the biblical principle seen in the verse and how that principle may be applied to the issue at hand.
• The clarity and mechanics contribute to discussion with clear, concise comments formatted in an easy to read style that is free of mechanical errors such as grammar and/or spelling. Current APA format 6th edition is applied correctly.
Important requirement: the paper that you upload paper must contain a statement that it meets or exceed all standards as provided in the aforementioned instructions.