Discussion Question(150 words)：
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
1. Can social wearables go beyond smart watches?
2. What social wearable do you think needs to be invented?
3. In which items of clothing would you like computation? Are there any which you want
to keep simple as they are?
4. What are some challenges that the future of social wearables can face?
5. Which other intersection of art and technology do you like?
Short Answer Questions (250 words):
[required] Richard E. Nance and James D. Arthur. The Establishment and Management of a
Software Quality Assessment and Prediction Program , Virginia Tech, draft, 1999. Read
Sections 3, 7, and 8.
Prepare a brief (no more than one page) written answer to the following two questions. Write
up your answer using MS Word. One well-presented paragraph for each question is sufficient.
1. If you are indirectly measuring an attribute, what makes for a “good” indicator?
2. What is the difference between quality assurance and quality assessment?