The below work is needed soon, kindly help
Alchohol Anonymous (AA) is viewed by some as a “narrative and reflective community.” It has been hailed as best practice and supported by the government. Yet, it has also been critiqued for poor success rates and its promotion of God and religious views.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of 12-Step mutual support groups.
- Have these groups been successful in helping addicted individuals recover and how?
- Is the language of the original 12 steps “strength-based”?
- How could 12-Step mutual support groups be improved?
- What’s you’re overall analysis of the effectiveness of 12-Step mutual support groups?