Consider the visualization in https://www.kaggle.com/insatanic/hotel-booking-data-analysis
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
For this selected visualization imagine the contextual factors have changed:
· If the selected project was a static work, what ideas do you have for potentially making it usefully interactive? How might you approach the design if it had to work on both mobile/tablet and desktop?
· If the selected project was an interactive work, what ideas do you have for potentially deploying the same project as a static work? What compromises might you have to make in terms of the interactive features that wouldn’t now be viable?
· What about the various annotations that could be used? Thoroughly explain all of the annotations, color, composition, and other various components to the visualization.
· What other data considerations should be considered and why?
· Update the graphic using updated data, in the tool of your, explain the differences.
Data download link: https://www.kaggle.com/jessemostipak/hotel-booking-demand/download
Note: Google “worst data visualizations” to get an idea why a visualization is bad.
Be sure to show the graphic (before and after updates) and then answer the questions fully above. This assignment should take into consideration all the course concepts in the book. Be very thorough in your response. The paper should be at least three pages in length (without title and reference pages) and contain at least four-peer reviewed sources.