- The weekly requirement is for students to participate in a meaningful discussion with peers.
- A minimum of two (2) peer response posts are required weekly, resulting in at least three (3) total posts for the week.
- Initial posts must be at least 250 words in length.
- The initial and secondary posts should be meaningful and should promote further discussion.
- Please refer to the discussion threads grading rubric for more information about the quality of posts.
- All discussion posts should use complete sentences, proper grammar and spelling, and APA citation guidelines if you refer to an outside source.
- Refer to the textbook and external sources, being certain to use APA Guidelines to properly include in-text citations and a reference list at the end of your discussion posts.
- Your list of references should be single-spaced and not contain any indentation.
- It should be noted that in your professional experience emails in capitalized letters means the person is screaming or yelling.
Some of your project team members don’t think it is possible to carry out all the activities associated with hosting a luncheon by the date specified. Your team is now tasked with developing a project network diagram. Conduct research and find two software programs that can be used to develop project network diagrams. Compare and contrast the programs. Which program do you feel is superior? Why? Explain your answer.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Project Network Diagram
Just from $13/Page