When evaluating prospective InfoSec candidates, employers often look to industry certifications as an important measure of excellence and commitment to quality. The training required for these certifications are further detailed in the links provided below. The following certifications are considered to be some of the most highly regarded and are further explained in the links provided by Business News Daily.
1. CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker (Links to an external site.)
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Security Program Elements And Industry Certifications
Just from $13/Page
2. CISM: Certified Information Security Manager (Links to an external site.)
3. CompTIA Security+ (Links to an external site.)
4. CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (Links to an external site.)
5. GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials (Links to an external site.)
Discuss various industry certifications that would be beneficial to acquire and how they would be helpful when developing a security program.