Part 3: Community Nursing
Chapter 14: Risk of Infectious and Communicable Diseases
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Risk of Infectious and Communicable Diseases
Just from $13/Page
There is a planned community health project to decrease the incidence of human papilloma virus (HPV).
1. Who is/are the target population?
2. What are some key factors to consider when planning an HPV prevention program?
Part 4: Community Nursing
Chapter 15: Emerging Infectious Diseases
A neighbor, who is 3 months pregnant, asks to talk to you because she has felt tired for the last 2 days, has a headache, a rash, and does not feel like eating. You take her vital signs and find that she has a low-grade fever. She has recently traveled to an area where there is risk for Zika virus disease.
1. To what could your neighbor have been exposed
2. How could the exposure have occurred?
3. What advice would you give your neighbor?