8. What are the signs of proper tube placement and appropriate absorption of tube feeding?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
9. After bolus tube feeding the nurse should follow with how much water and what position should the patient be in when he/she is done, and why?
10. When doing tube feedings the nurse knows that the feeding tube is in the abdomen, when he/she hears what sound or aspirates content. What range is the PH in for gastric content?
11. The nurse needs to prepare a diet that will promote wound healing and tissue repair. What types of food would be on it?
12. When calculating urinary output the nurse knows that the intake should equal the output and that he/she should provide what items for urine collection?