· Critique and apply knowledge [about quality management] to understand person and environment.
· Utilize [the quality management] conceptual framework . . . to guide the process of assessing service provision in organizations.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Concepts in Total Quality Management
Just from $13/Page
Match the following terms, all components of “quality” in management with their respective definitions:
e. Perceived value
f. Service experience
1. ______ The ease with which customers can obtain services.
2. _____ Service accuracy over time.
3. __ The extent to which actual service provision matches customers’ expectations.
4. _____ The extent to which the customers feel the service is worth it.
5. ______ The sum of the total treatment experience with all of its nuances and innuendoes.
6. _____ The timeliness of service provision.