This purpose of this assignment is for the student to present a complete picture of interdisciplinary care using specific therapeutic modalities in the care of a complex adult health client . The student will demonstrate clinical reasoning skills and will discuss interdisciplinary care that had been incorporated and/or anticipated using a healthcare technology or therapeutic modality for the care of the complex health client.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Complex Adult Health
Just from $13/Page
1. Provide nursing care to patients and their families in critical and emergent care settings based on theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines (PO 1).
2. Initiate the use of appropriate resources in direct care responsibilities within critical-care and emergent care settings (PO 2).
3. Demonstrate effective therapeutic communication and relationship skills in providing care to patients and families in critical-care and emergent care settings (PO 3).
4. Demonstrate effective clinical decision making based on critical thinking skills and legal, ethical, and professional standards and principles when caring for patients and families in critical care and emergent care settings (POs 4, 6).
5. Implement a plan of care for continued personal, professional, and educational development related to nursing practice within critical-care and emergent care settings (PO 5).
7. Use evidence including research findings from nursing and related disciplines to answer clinical questions related to nursing care of patients in critical-care and emergent care settings (PO 8).