Using the Decision Matrix Analysis along with the Decision Matrix Analysis video, make the following decisions relative to the case study about Euro Disneyland (p. 262):
The first section of youshould be an explanation of this process and how you decided on each of the factors in the matrix.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Decision Matrix Analysis
Just from $13/Page
1. List all of the cultural challenges posed by Disney’s expansion into Europe. (Side of matrix.) Need in-depth analysis on the cultural challenges
2. Next, list the variables that influenced these challenges. (Top of matrix.)
3. Decide on a score (1-5) for each of these challenges according to the relative importance of the factors. Multiply each of these scores by 2 to find the weighted scores for each option/factor combination.
Next, respond to the following questions in the rest :
- Using Hofstede’s four cultural dimensions as a point of reference noted in the case,
- what are some of the main cultural differences between the United States and France?
- In managing its Euro Disneyland operations, what are three mistakes that the company made? Explain your response with examples.