2) Do you think the density of a liquid would increase or decrease when the temperature goes up? Explain.
3) Do you and your classmates’ marbles results have good precision? Explain.
4) Do you and your classmates’ marbles results have good accuracy? Explain.
5) Using the average density, calculate the mass of 8 marbles, which has a total volume of 16.0 cm3. Show your calculation setup carefully, including units. (Hint: First give the equation that relates density with mass and volume of a sample.)
6) Explain fully why Archimedes’ Principle would not apply for finding the volume of a cork (such as a cork taken from a bottle of wine).