1. From the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention’s home page, click on Programs. In the Programs menu, locate an article of interest to read that discusses juvenile court initiatives to deter crime.
2. After reading the article, explain what future changes are likely to come about in the juvenile court system if the program or initiative proposed in the article comes to fruition.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
3. Does the program or initiative build on current practices found in juvenile court? How does this contradict or support recent legislative changes in juvenile law?
4. Do you believe that the juvenile court can meet all of the expectations placed before it by the program or initiative as well as by the various organizations and agencies working with youths, schools, families, the media, and communities? Why or why not?
5. What examples from juvenile justice programs in other countries support your assertions?