1. Why should a manager know about research when the job entails managing people, products, events, environments and the like?
2. When is applied research, as distinct from basic research, useful?
3. Why is it important to be adept in handling the manager-researcher relationship?
1. Explain the processes of deduction and induction, giving an example of each.
2. What is epistemology and why is it important to know about different perspectives on research and how it should be done?
3. Discuss the most important differences between positivism and constructionism.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Positivism And Constructionism
Just from $13/Page