Consider your public health career goals and how you might set objectives and create action plans to achieve those goals:
· What are the long-term goals and objectives of your vision?
· What are the short-term goals?
· These are key: the small steps you take every day are “the difference that will make the difference.”
· How will you measure success?
· What are the ethical implications of your actions?
· How do your own goals align with Healthy People goals?
Write a 2–3 page narrative describing your strategies for success. Include the following:
· Specific action steps designed to meet career objectives that are aligned with Healthy People goals.
· Networking strategies to connect with peers, mentors, and organizations that serve a specific population.
· Data sources and evidence-based studies to serve as resources for a long-term career action plan.
· A description of ways that personal ethics and values influence decisions made while building a career in public health.
Create an infographic containing key steps of a career action plan.