1. Overall, is your current role more of a leadership or a management role? How about your supervisor?
2. What key differences in leadership behaviors do you see between yourself and your supervisor? Refer to the concepts of being task-oriented, or people-centered/relationship-oriented that are discussed in the required background materials.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
3. What key differences in leadership traits do you see between yourself and your supervisor? Refer to specific leadership traits discussed in the required textbook chapters.
4. Would you describe your and your supervisor’s leadership style as diverse and inclusive? If so or if not, please explain your response.
• What do we know and what can we suggest about how to fully take account of inclusion in leadership development systems?
• How should organizations do leadership development in a way that both develops inclusive leaders and is in itself inclusive?