Lewin’s Change Management Model is a relatively easy-to-understand framework for managing change in organizations. What are the three primary characteristics of this change model, and what role does this model play in helping an organization’s management staff and employees understand and embrace change?
- Provide an overview of the organization you chose.
- Discuss the theories and concepts about how prejudice and stereotypes occur.
- How should this organization effectively raise awareness regarding stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination? (Challenge yourself to go beyond the response of providing training.)
- Based on the information you have obtained about this organization, what recommendations could you provide the company to help them more effectively work with different personalities, individual differences, or gender differences in the workplace?
- Discuss how these strategies align with the recommendations in the readings.
- Discuss how these factors may serve to benefit or hinder the organizational culture.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Lewin’s Change Management Model
Just from $13/Page