Conduct a health history on a family member or friend.
Using the interviewing techniques learned in Module two, gather the following information. Use your textbook as your resource.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Health Assesment History
Just from $13/Page
- Present Health
- Past Health
- Family History
- Review of Systems
Summarize all collected data in four page Word doc, and include your answers to the following questions in the summary.
- Was the person willing to share the information? If they were not, what did you do to encourage them?
- Was there any part of the interview that was more challenging? If so, what part and how did you deal with it?
- How comfortable were you taking a health history?
- What interviewing techniques did you use? Were there any that were difficult and if so, how did you overcome the difficulty?
- Now that you have taken a health history discuss how this information can assist the nurse in determining the health status of a client.