· Include the two questions that you selected to discuss at the top of your initial posting.
· What kinds of treatments will comparative effectiveness research compare?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Comparative Effectiveness Research
Just from $13/Page
· Should comparative effectiveness research include measures of cost?
· What are the concerns if comparative effectiveness findings are used to make coverage decisions?
· Will comparative effectiveness research save money for the health care system?
· What are the pros and cons of using clinical trials in comparative effectiveness research?
· What are the pros and cons of using medical claims data in comparative effectiveness research?
Behavioral economics addresses the choices that individuals make when they use shortcuts and rules of thumb in decision making. Our brain- power and our time are scarce resources, so it makes sense to use rules of thumb in making decisions. Unfortunately, these shortcuts sometimes result in poor decisions.