(1) A Key Date is the date by which work is to meet the Condition stated. The Key Date is the key date stated in the Contract Data and the Condition is the condition stated in the Contract Data unless later changed in accordance with this contract.
(2) Others are people or organisations who are not the Employer, the Consultant, the Adjudicator or any employee, Subconsultant or supplier of the Consultant.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
A Key Date
Just from $13/Page
(3) The Parties are the Employer and the Consultant.
(4) To Provide the Services means to do the work necessary to complete the services in accordance with this contract and all incidental work, services and actions which this contract requires.
(5) The Risk Register is a register of the risks which are listed in the Contract Data and the risks which the Employer or the Consultant has notified as an early warning matter. It includes a description of the risk and a description of the actions which are to be taken to avoid or reduce the risk.