· List some of the compliance objectives, or the overarching safety standards.
· Analyze the impact of OSHA in modern organizations.
. What does the HRM professional need to know about OSHA?
· Analyze the cost of regulations and enforcement versus the benefit in reduced worker injury. Is the cost of regulations and enforcement worth the results?
· Develop health- and safety-related best practices for human resources and organizational leadership.
. Are there different perspectives toward interpretation, monitoring, and compliance with OSHA, and do the differing perspectives enhance or hinder workplace safety?
· Evaluate the ways in which a company can mitigate risk.
2. Your executive memorandum is to be written coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional. 3. Support your assessment with citations from relevant readings, and use real-world organization examples to demonstrate the importance of the concepts and analysis you have provided.