1. Write a 2-3 page executive memorandum to organizational leadership regarding the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and its effectiveness in the workplace. Include the following:
· Describe the mission and function of OSHA.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
. What is OSHA intended to do? Is it working?
· List some of the compliance objectives, or the overarching safety standards.
· Analyze the impact of OSHA in modern organizations.
. What does the HRM professional need to know about OSHA?
· Analyze the cost of regulations and enforcement versus the benefit in reduced worker injury. Is the cost of regulations and enforcement worth the results?
· Develop health- and safety-related best practices for human resources and organizational leadership.
. Are there different perspectives toward interpretation, monitoring, and compliance with OSHA, and do the differing perspectives enhance or hinder workplace safety?
· Evaluate the ways in which a company can mitigate risk.
2. Your executive memorandum is to be written coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional. 3. Support your assessment with citations from relevant readings, and use real-world organization examples to demonstrate the importance of the concepts and analysis you have provided.