Education Community Services Group (ECSG) has invested a tremendous amount of time in improving its network administration architecture. It has carefully compared the ECSG network administration architecture to organizations implementing successful procedures for network administration. Evaluating and implementing a core set of network administration procedures is what ECSG is seeking.
Tasks to be completed before adding the new content for Week 3 are as follows:
· Update the Network Administration Processes and Procedures document title page with the new date.
· Update the previously completed sections based on your instructor’s feedback.
The next step in the creation of a network administration architecture document is to examine the current network administration architecture, determine the strengths and weaknesses, and define improvements.
Network Administration Procedures Evaluation
For this assignment, you will examine the existing network administration architecture that is documented in the previous project, and you will document the improvements that will result in a better system.
The project deliverables are as follows:
· Network Administration Infrastructure Improvements
· Network Administration Architecture Process Improvement
· List the strengths and weaknesses for each process documented in the Network Administration Processes Evaluation section of the manual.
· Document improvements for each process. The result of this step will be documentation of the new systems architecture processes.
· Network Administration Architecture Procedures Improvement
· Document the improvements to the procedures used to support the new network administration processes.