Complete the sentences by adding suffixes to the following words.
Careful useless unbelievable
Helpful unforgettable painful
E.g. You must be very careful when you drive in wet weather.
1) She told us an _____________________ story about a dog that could speak.
2) The tourist information office was very ____________________, and told us everything
we needed to know.
3) The festival is an _____________________ event, held on the first Monday in September.
4) It was very _____________________ when I hit my leg against the corner of that table.
5) This bag is _____________________; it’s too small for me to put anything in it.
6) We’ve never had any problems with our TV in ten years; it’s been very ____________________.
7) Most people agreed with it, so I think it was a _____________________ decision.
8) This is just my _____________________ opinion; others may not agree.
9) Travelling round Hawassa and Arba Minch was an _____________________ experience.
10) Children perform _____________________ dances at the ceremony, as they have done for
hundreds of years.
11) Do you think this dress is _____________________ for a wedding?