1. What do people produce by livestock farming?
They produce ________________, _________________, _______________
____________________, and _______________________
2. What are the animal products humans eat for food?
i. ___________________ ii. ___________________
3. Which people get their complete food from animals?
4. What does a ruminant animal mean?
5. Give two examples of ruminant animals?
6. List the two forms of livestock farming?
Write true or false for each of the following state- ments.
1. Ruminant animals convert non-proteins into proteins.
2. The rise of population increases the number of farm animals.
3. Standard of living and livestock production rate do not have any associations.
4. Livestock farming benefits only individuals; countries cannot benefit from livestock prodution.
5.The world’s farmland which is covered by meadows and pasture is below 60 percent.